I am so excited for this nomination! I’ve only been blogging since last month and getting started was ummm SCARY! However, the blogging community is so welcoming and supportive – I love it. This nomination to the Mystery Blogger Award encourages me to keep on writing. 🙂
I want to thank and give a huge shout out to MissteriosoDas for thinking of me! She’s got a super cute blog called Head Full Of Dreams that you should definitely go read and follow. Her stories are such fun reads that you will not regret hanging out at her page for more than one post. I mean, why limit yourself? Read them all!
Mystery Blogger Award:
Created by: Okoto Enigma
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
So, the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question.
Three things about myself:
- I love the ARTS! Anything that involves creativity is awesome.
- I believe talking about Mental Health is important and want to help eliminate the negative stigma associated with it.
- If you or a loved one is struggling with a Mental Health issue, don’t be ashamed reach out for help: NAMI
- I love cheesecake!
What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in an island?
First, I would pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming. Then, reach for my phone and begin looking for the water. I may or may not survive, but I would leave behind some interesting reads! Oh, I would for sure put a note in a bottle and throw it in the ocean. Let me be cliché…
If you had magic what would be the first thing you would do with it?
The very first thing I would do is: Stop the Time and look around. I think it will feel as if I was a vivid creation on a canvas.
Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life and why?
None, I think all fictional characters exist for a reason and meeting any of them would give me more insight to the story they are a part of.
What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
When I was about 6yrs old, I ran straight into a glass door and chipped my front tooth. The whole front of the building was glass, and I bet they had just cleaned it because I swear the door looked open.
Sun or the moon?
The Moon! Check out my post “Luna”.
- What came first the chicken or the egg?
- What are you passionate about?
- If there was one thing you could change in this world, what would it be and why?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?
- What is your short term goal and how close are you to achieving it?
- M A R I A
- The Chatter Blog
- Everyday Strange
- Unwritten Cosmos
- Being Aware
- D.I.Y -ing Machine
I hope you guys have as much fun as I did with this nomination. Y’all are amazing bloggers and deserve to be recognized. Can’t wait for your answers!